Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup with 9840's (Thanks!)

2000-11-02 09:22:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup with 9840's (Thanks!)
From: Porter, Eric Eric.Porter AT marriott DOT com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:22:09 -0500
Just wanted to thank everyone for the information/assistance on optimizing
my backups.

I have started multiplexing the backups with good results.

I had originally avoided multiplexing.  I assumed since the data was
originating on the same system, I would be able to keep pace with the
drives.  Obviously this was a bad assumption.

Thanks Again!

Eric Porter
Technical Services Open Systems
Marriott International