Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that might work for you too....

2000-11-30 22:19:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that might work for you too....
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:19:22 -0800
I don't think so, but I have bcc'ed one of my contacts there, hoping they would
know the right person to ask this of. I'll share the answer when I get it.

JF

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 05:41:35PM -0800, W. Curtis Preston spake unto the
multitudes:

--
"Any man page that includes the words "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEWARE OF DOG.
SLIPPERY WHEN WET" means trouble" - Michael Lucas