Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: New to the list

2000-10-16 17:31:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: New to the list
From: Mike.Miller AT Microchip DOT com Mike.Miller AT Microchip DOT com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:31:18 -0700
--=_alternative 00763FA10725697A_=

Hi all,

  I am currently not using Veritas, but am considering switching.  I won't
name the product I currently use, but I am wondering if there are Veritas
modules for backing up Lotus databases and Netapps.  If these products
exist, how do they work?  How easy are they to get up and running?  How
reliable are they?

Thanks,
Mike
--=_alternative 00763FA10725697A_=

am considering switching. &nbsp;I won't name the product I currently use, but I
am wondering if there are Veritas modules for backing up Lotus databases and
Netapps. &nbsp;If these products exist, how do they work? &nbsp;How easy are
they to get up and running? &nbsp;How reliable are they?</font>
--=_alternative 00763FA10725697A_=--