Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Network load balancing

2000-10-16 16:10:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Network load balancing
From: Buddy Lumpkin BLumpkin AT echarge DOT com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:10:13 -0700
Solaris 2.6 will actually round-robin its interface usage if more than one
is found to have the same metric and that metric is the lowest route to the
destination. I remember having to disable this functionality because it was
screwing up the firewall when I was at The Seattle Times.

The Kernel Parameters are something like enable_group_ifs and I beleive
enable_strict_dst_multihoming.

something like that.

--Buddy