Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS and multiple versions of Netbackup

2000-10-09 18:06:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS and multiple versions of Netbackup
From: Dean, James jimmy.dean AT usi DOT net
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:06:27 -0400
Trying to find the answer to this on both the Veritas and StorageTek site
has proved to be useless.

Does anyone know if you can share, (specifically) a StorageTek PowederHorn
9310 using the ACSLS for robotics control, with multiple Master servers with
different versions of Netbackup (specifically 3.2 and 3.4).

I am also chasing this question down with StorageTek but I wanted to see if
there are any known hang-ups from the Veritas side from anyone who might
have done this.

Believe me when I say there is an excellent reason to do this in our
environment!!!

Thanks,
James Dean
Enterprise Backup Systems, Manager