Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Odd WARNING message

2000-10-05 15:38:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Odd WARNING message
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:38:19 +0200

 the message, yes - and it works despite of it. don't think
your problem is related to this message. first thing to check
for Oracle backup is rman script output, and then eventually
dbbackup logs.

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | A file that big?
François-Xavier Peretmere | It might be very useful.