Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VA Linux Box w/ RedHat 6.2

2000-10-03 17:29:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VA Linux Box w/ RedHat 6.2
From: RYAN C. ANDERSON ryan_anderson AT udlp DOT com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:29:22 -0500
"Dean; James" wrote:

> I looked on the Veritas site and didn't find anything, but is this supported
> with Netbackup 3.2???
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> James Dean
> Enterprise Backup Systems, Manager
> USinternetworking Inc.

My NBU 3.2 install has Linux client binaries in:

/usr/openv/netbackup/client/Linux/RedHat

I can't speak for what versions of RedHat, or if the client works on
other Linux distros, as I've never used it.  Hope this helps.

Regards,

RCA
Ryan C. Anderson           United Defense L.P.
UNIX Administrator         http://www.udlp.com/
(desk) 763.572.6684        (pager) 612.235.9936
ryan_anderson AT udlp DOT com     Mail stop M313