Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] script repository?

2000-09-27 01:11:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] script repository?
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:11:51 -0700
I find myself about to sit down and hammer out 6 hours or so worth of
automation for our install, and it occurs to me that the wheel has probably
been invented before. Is there interest in a web site that hold a variety of
NetBackup scripts, catagorized and available for download? I am volunteering to
provide server space and librarian tasks for this, if enough interest is there,
and a fair amount of useful scripts are donated.

Comments welcome.

--
"Any man page that includes the words "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEWARE OF DOG.
SLIPPERY WHEN WET" means trouble" - Michael Lucas