Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] single client, multiple filesystems, one tape, simultaneously?

2000-09-25 15:05:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] single client, multiple filesystems, one tape, simultaneously?
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:05:56 +0200

 - create a storage unit for you tape, raise the MPX to 6
 - configure the class to send data to this storage unit
 - activate "multiple data stream" for the class
 - uncheck the "cross mount point" option for the class
 - list all six filesystems in the class file list
 - raise the global parameter "active job per client" to 6

> I've called Veritas tech support on it, and received as many different
> answers as the number of engineers I've spoken to.  Anybody out there
> have any suggestions?

 rtfm ;-)

 fx

 ps: please, no HTML or RTF on a mailing list, thanks.

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | With searching comes loss
François-Xavier Peretmere | And the presence of absence;