Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question on reports

2000-09-19 16:34:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question on reports
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:34:11 +0200

 soething usefull to have a start point to generate your own
reports:

"How to run specific reports on the command line that are found
 in the Motif and Java Graphical User Interfaces."
 http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/netbackup/183145.htm

 fx

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | Three things are certain:
François-Xavier Peretmere | Death, taxes and lost data