Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Support

2000-09-14 11:09:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Support
From: Steve White stevew AT colltech DOT com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:09:03 -0500 (CDT)
For what it's worth, I've always had reasonably good support from Veritas,
perhaps with the one exception of "the NetBackup Plus Module for Tivoli
which wasn't used by many people.  I've found the technical support easy
to use and they do provide a pretty good amount of support information on
their web site and in their "tech talk" newsletters.  They're also pretty
good at sending out advisories when something could corrupt your data.

On the sales support side, it depends on how large a customer you are.  I
have some friends who have not spent much on Veritas products lately and
they feel a little frustrated about the lack of support from the sales
organization.

Steve White