Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exporting HP's java display to other UNIX flavors

2000-09-14 03:49:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exporting HP's java display to other UNIX flavors
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:49:54 -0700
I can state that with Sol 2.6 server and eXceed 6.1, piped through SecureCRT's
X11 forwarding, that I do not get _any_ 'window decorations' at all, so it
becomes unusable. I dug up xbpadn from 3.2 for use on our 3.4 installation, and
it works fine for all I need it to do from home.

JF

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 10:54:16PM -0500, Ty Young filled up my inbox with: