Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Logging

2000-08-28 11:31:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Logging
From: O'Shea, Don Don.OShea AT emergis DOT com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:31:02 -0400
Does anybody know how you disable logging? We were having a problem and I
needed to enable logging to resolve it. Now that the problem is resolved I
need to disable the logging but I can't find out how to do that. Is it as
simple as deleteing the directories I created. We are running on an NT
system.

Secondly, is there a way to configure how long reports are kept for? I need
to clean up some space on the drives and I don't need to keep information on
backup status and such for more than a couple of weeks.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don O'Shea
Systems Analyst
BCE Emergis