Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO Limitations

2000-08-11 17:46:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO Limitations
From: Michael Traves mtraves.news AT home DOT com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:46:13 -0400
Does anyone know of any specific limitation with SSO with respect to the
number of devices you can support, number of servers you can support, or the
number of mappings per device you can configure?

Ie, in a 10 server, 10 device configuration, can all servers be configured
to see all devices (assuming appropriate connectivity, of course).

Cheers,

Mike