Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Files backed up

2000-08-02 11:51:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Files backed up
From: graeme.a.wood AT bt DOT com graeme.a.wood AT bt DOT com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:51:25 +0100
If you can identify a specific file within that directory, the bplist
command may be what you're looking for: -

bplist -b -l -s mm/dd/yy hh:mm -e mm/dd/yy hh:mm {path_to_and_name_of file}

-l shows extended information
-b shows backed up time with the extended information
-s I would put in a date of a few days before the backup started here
-e I usually use tonight at 23:59

Be warned that this command takes a long time, possibly hours with a large
NetBackup database (only took a few seconds on NetBackup 3.11).