Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT client dies.

2000-06-26 11:54:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT client dies.
From: Mike Daigle mdaigle AT yorku DOT ca
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:54:59 -0400
Anybody got some recommendations for diagnosing this...

Client software was installed on NT server. User describes...

--
Mike Daigle                                          \ |       |
Operations Project Supervisor                         \| /\ |~ |/

For thousands of years man lived just like the animals;
Then something happened that unleashed the power of his imagination;
He learned to talk.