Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Jumbo Patch Install

2000-06-23 09:53:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Jumbo Patch Install
From: O'Shea, Don Don.OShea AT emergis DOT com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:53:21 -0400
I am going to be applying the Jumbo patch J0820412 for nt intel onto our
servers. According to Veritas the zip file is supposed to contain a file
called patchj082-412.README.NT that will contain the fixes it contains and
the setup instructions. Maybe it's just me but the only readme file I get
talks about Netbackup for SQL installation and fixes. Does anybody happen to
have the proper installation instructions and seeing how it is NT am I going
to be required to reboot after I apply the patch to all the servers?

Any information I could get would be appreciated.

Don O'Shea
Sr. Operations Analyst
BCE Emergis
Financial Services Division