Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] reminder from list administrator

2000-06-22 11:48:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] reminder from list administrator
From: Doug Hughes Doug.Hughes AT Eng.Auburn DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:48:11 -0500 (CDT)
Reminder:
If you get a message saying your posting must be approved, it means the
address that you used to subscribe to the list is not the same as
the address you are using to post to the list. Please unsubscribe and
resubscribe with the 'exact' same address that you will be using for posting
to the list. I get cranky when I have to approve the same people over
and over again for no good reason. ;)

Also, I'm going to be on vacation for a while, so if you are one of the people
that I have to approve, your postings may languish for a while in the holding
queue before I can get to them. (not that I'm particularly keen on approving
postings even when I'm not on vacation since it's so easy for the subscriber
to fix)

TTFN.