Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple Data Streams - Death of A Network!

2000-06-17 09:21:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple Data Streams - Death of A Network!
From: Ayaz Mudarris ayaz AT colltech DOT com
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 08:21:18 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BFD835.03493960

dmsg will not always give you the right answer, if you have the switch set
to autonegotiate.

/usr/sbin/ndd -set /dev/hme instance 0  # sets the device to hme0
/usr/sbin/ndd -get /dev/hme link_status link_mode link_speed

link_status
-----------
1 --> up
0 --> down

link_mode
---------
1 --> full duplex
0 --> half duplex

link_speed
----------
1 --> 100 Mb/s
0 --> 10 Mb/s

Ayaz Mudarris -  Consultant       Great Lakes Team
Collective Technologies           www.colltech.com
Austin, TX                       "Managing Systems and Networks"

        filename="Ayaz Mudarris.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mudarris;Ayaz;;Mr.
FN:Ayaz Mudarris
NICKNAME:Jazz
ORG:Collective Technologies
TITLE:Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:312.781.6200
TEL;WORK;FAX:312.781.9400
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;120 N Lasalle=3D0D=3D0ASuite =
2810;Chicago;IL;60602;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:120 N Lasalle=3D0D=3D0ASuite =
2810=3D0D=3D0AChicago, IL 60602=3D0D=3D0AUSA
X-WAB-GENDER:2
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ayaz AT colltech DOT com
REV:20000312T041026Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BFD835.03493960--