Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VERITAS VISION2000 Update - May 23, 2000

2000-05-23 13:24:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VERITAS VISION2000 Update - May 23, 2000
From: Users Conference users_conf AT veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:24:33 -0700
                *****VERITAS VISION2000*****

         The 4th Annual Worldwide User's Conference
                    October 22-26, 2000
               Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
                 www.veritas.com/vision2000

               ***Update***Update***Update***

                        May 23, 2000

This letter contains information on the following topics:

1. We have a new name - VERITAS VISION2000
2. Register Now for our Early Bird Discount - save $200
3. Free Tutorials - a $1200 value
4. Hotel and Airline Information

            ***Welcome to VERITAS VISION2000***

Same conference, new name - VERITAS VISION. We have
officially re-named the VERITAS Worldwide User's Conference
(previously known as VERICON). We look forward to having you
join us at this year's event.

        ***Early Bird Registration Available Now***

Register by July 31st to receive the Early Bird price of
$695 USD - a savings of $200.  See our website at
www.veritas.com/vision2000 and register today for this
year's spectacular event.

                ***Free Product Tutorials***

Attend free Tutorials presented by VERITAS experts on
Sunday, October 22 from 9am to 5pm.

Choose your topic when you register for the conference
on-line:

*Advanced VERITAS NetBackup TM
*VERITAS Backup Exec TM
*Advanced VERITAS Cluster Server TM
*Advanced VERITAS Volume Manager TM
and
*SANs (Storage Area Networking)

                  ***Travel Information***

VERITAS VISION2000 is being held at the beautiful Bellagio
Hotel and Resort.  To receive the special rate of $199 USD,
please make your reservations by September 22, 2000 and
mention VERITAS VISION2000 when speaking to the hotel.
See www.veritas.com/vision2000 for additional details.

We expect the hotel to be fully booked, so please make your
reservations well in advance.

United Airlines is the official airline of VISION2000.
Attendees can receive a discounted fare by calling
1-800-521-4041 and referencing meeting ID code: 598QG.

Thank you for your interest in the VERITAS VISION2000.
For general information, please see our
web site: http://www.veritas.com/vision2000/

Please do not reply to this e-mail.  This address works for
outgoing messages only. If you need to contact us please
e-mail us at: vision AT veritas DOT com.
<mailto: vision AT veritas DOT com>