Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade NetBackup 3.2

2000-05-10 15:50:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade NetBackup 3.2
From: Martin, Barbara BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:50:26 -0400
We are currently in this process.  We have two Masters.  One Master and its
media servers were running 3.2 and the other master and media servers were
running 3.1.1.  All our clients (NCR UNIX, Solaris and NT) were running
3.1.1.  We did not have any problems with backups.  The 3.1.1 clients backed
up fine to the 3.2 Master and media servers.  It did not seem to matter if
the backups were client initiated or Master initiated.  We are still in the
upgrade process (both Masters and all media servers are now 3.2) and not all
our NT clients are yet upgraded, but backups (and restores) are still
working.

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:barbara.martin AT DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM