Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Schedules

2000-05-02 14:20:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Schedules
From: TAHUNTER AT micronpc DOT com TAHUNTER AT micronpc DOT com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:20:36 -0600
I do realize this and that is why this doesn't make sense.  These schedules
have NEVER been ran but still do not launch.  After waiting a few days for
these to run on their own and they haven't, I have manually been starting
these to see if this will get them on the 4 weeks schedule.  I did not start
doing a manual backup on these until they failed to launch 3 days in a row.