Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog backup

2000-04-30 20:09:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog backup
From: Barbara & Stephen bmhsec AT ix.netcom DOT com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:09:14 -0400
All,

Up until last week, I've been successfully backing up the NB images
after each backup.  Since the catalogs were getting too big for the
filesystem it was on, I moved it to it's own filesytem.  I created the
links from /opt/openv/netbackup/db/images/ to the new images directory.
In NetBackup's database configuration, I listed the new filesytem
directory to backup: /NetBackup/Images.

Now, when the catalogs get backed up, I get the following error message:

Error Code 71, " none of the files in the file list exist".  Is there a
special configuration when the catalogs are moved to another
filesystem?  I'm running NetBackup 3.3.2 on Solaris 2.6.  Anyone have
any ideas?