Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ?: NET_BUFFER_SZ what does it do

2000-04-19 10:22:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ?: NET_BUFFER_SZ what does it do
From: Nee, Patrick patrick.nee AT lmco DOT com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:22:29 -0400
Its the size of the buffers that is uses for backup streams sent out over
the network. I'm pretty sure they are high level buffers. If you're worried
about potentially breaking it, I don't think it's that easy. I've played
with these a lot, making them really big and really small, and although the
performance changes it never broke it.

-
Patrick Nee

Patrick.Nee AT lmco DOT com