Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 3.2 IDR for NT

2000-04-13 12:14:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 3.2 IDR for NT
From: Scott Garrett sgarrett AT technomancer DOT com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:14:41 -0400 (EDT)
I am doing my first tests with the IDR program for NT 3.2.  Is there any
way to go to machines out on the net using internet or NBU protocols,
rather than just NT protocols to gather host information when making a
bootable CD?  In our environment, every machine out there is it's own
domain or workgroup, and the NT browse method just doesn't work.

--
        Scott Garrett     mailto:sgarrett AT technomancer DOT com
                                          http://www.technomancer.com

  *** Unix *is* user friendly.  It's just picky about who its friends are.