Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup and tripwire

2000-03-02 13:29:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup and tripwire
From: Andrew Steingruebl steingra AT pprd.abbott DOT com
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 12:29:42 -0600
Tell tripwire to ignore the timestamps, or certain timestamps, and try to use
the inode and md5/sha-1 signatures as indications of change?

--
Andy Steingruebl              | e-mail: steingra AT pprd.abbott DOT com

Unix Systems Admin/Programmer | phone:  (847) 935-4728
Unix/Network Security         | fax:    (847) 935-0142
Abbott Laboratories, PPDR&D   | post:   100 Abbott Park Road, D472 - AP9A