Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AIT drive, is there a way to....

2000-02-25 16:53:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AIT drive, is there a way to....
From: Patrick Boyle PBoyle AT esri DOT com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:53:42 -0800
One of the great features of AIT is the Self Cleaning.
We are using AIT-1 and have yet to have to clean a single drive.
30 TB of data placed on tape, across 6 drives in 3 months, plus
initial testing (extensive).

If you are not being prompted to clean the drives, you
may be worrying about an issue that doesn't exist.

Enjoy all,
-p
.
Patrick Boyle
ESRI Systems Administration
Voice:          [909] 793-2853  Ext. 1-1461
Numeric Pager:  [909] 777-2791
E-mail:         PBoyle AT esri DOT com