Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solution not band-aid

2000-02-23 10:20:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solution not band-aid
From: Brian Cinque brian.cinque AT central.sun DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:20:02 -0700
All,

Being new to this list my question maybe a repeat, if so please point me
to the archives and I will be a happy person but.....

When I run the available_media script on a 3.2 NBU box I get the
DBBACKUP listing on some tapes.  Yes I know how to get rid of it and
change it back to the correct pool.  What I am looking for is a way to
prevent this from happening.  It is happening with more freq. and would
like to solve it not band-aid it.

Thanks

brian