Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] restoring NTFS compressed files

2000-02-18 15:05:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] restoring NTFS compressed files
From: Robert Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:05:46 -0800
I would guess uncompressed, the files are compressed on the original file
system, but that is done transparent to the user, or so it's supposed to be,
so when the file is backed up it should be backed up as if it was on a
normal file system.  If you have 45 GB of data on a 35 GB disk that is
compressed to act as 45GB you should restore 45 GB.

Bob