Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS 5.3.2 and NBU 3.2 for NT

2000-02-16 08:55:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS 5.3.2 and NBU 3.2 for NT
From: Thorson, Michael R. Thorson.Michael AT mayo DOT edu
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:55:39 -0600
Anyone doing this?  I have it set-up in a test environment using Quickloop
on Brocade switches, Jaguar cards (from Compaq), STK 3200 bridges
(Crossroads 4200), six DLT7000 and 2 9840 drives in a STK 9740 library.
While testing this config our VolDB and PoolDB files were corrupted and the
pools just disappeared (VMD 71(?) error).  NBU is SP 326, the ACSLS is the
latest according to my STK rep, the switches and bridges have the
appropriate firmware according to manufactures.  Anybody have advice or
thoughts?

Thanks,
Michael Thorson
Mayo Foundation