Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Management

2000-02-15 13:34:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Management
From: Bazinet, Steve Steve.Bazinet AT scb-tpg DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:34:03 -0700
First thing I would do is verify which media server owns the tape and try
the bpmedia -unfreeze -h hostname and see if it works that way.  You can
always look at the
 vmquery -deassignbyid command to see if that will help you.

Steve Bazinet
SCB Enterprise Solutions
480-348-7347
Steve.Bazinet AT scb-tpg DOT com