Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Management

2000-02-15 13:29:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Management
From: Henfling, Timothy TMHenfling AT homeside DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:29:57 -0500

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF77E2.A991FA36

I have a few tapes that have become frozen.  I have tried to unfreeze these
tapes with the bpmedia -unfreeze command.  However an error returns - media
does not exist in the db.  I have tried to delete the tape through the
Device and Media Management Window again it tells me I can not because it is
assigned.  So I try to run the dpexpdate command and again it tells me that
the media does not exist in the db.  I can physically remove these tapes
from the 9710 but I will have these tapes listed in the Device and
Management window.  How do I remove them from the listing to clean up that
window?

v/r

Tim Henfling, MCSE
Phone: 904-281-3427
Fax: 904-281-3939
Email: tmhenfling AT homeside DOT com
 <<Timothy M. Henfling (E-mail).vcf>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF77E2.A991FA36
        filename="Timothy M. Henfling (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Henfling;Timothy;;;
FN:Timothy M. Henfling (E-mail)
ORG:HomeSide Lending, Inc.;
TITLE:LAN/WAN Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(904) 281-3427
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+1 (346) 6877
ADR;WORK:;;7301 Baymeadows Way;Jacksonville;FL;32256;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:7301 Baymeadows Way=0D=0AJacksonville, FL
32256=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
EMAIL;PREF;EX:/o=HSL/ou=Jax/cn=Recipients/cn=TMHenfling
REV:19990616T150321Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF77E2.A991FA36--