Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems with IRIX-6.5.3 clients and user direct ed backups

2000-02-14 13:24:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems with IRIX-6.5.3 clients and user direct ed backups
From: Andrew Steingruebl steingra AT pprd.abbott DOT com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:24:50 -0600
How then can the users view, delete, etc. the files and the directories?  I
went through this with tech-support on my previous case I opened.  I su'd to
the user, and even logged in directly as them. I was able to create files,
delete files, etc. I do understand Unix permissions afterall.

How can I figure out exactly what the problem is, that is, what permission the
backup software doesn't like, etc.

- Andy Steingruebl