Networker

[Networker] Backup order for save sets?

2013-08-22 17:11:41
Subject: [Networker] Backup order for save sets?
From: George Sinclair - NOAA Federal <george.sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:04:23 -0400
Kind of a dumb question, or rather looking for confirmation here, but do save sets get backed up in the order that they're listed in the NSR client resource? I'm assuming that you've enumerated them and not used "All". My observation is that they do appear to be getting backed up in the order listed.

If not, is there a way to control the order other than splitting them into different groups/start times or manually running the save operation, from the client side, against each of the save sets in the order that you want them backed up?

Thanks.

George

--
George Sinclair