Networker

Re: [Networker] Will this work

2013-08-06 13:47:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Will this work
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 19:40:51 +0200
It might but I may be a mess too. I wouldn't do that on production.

Install nw on the new server and test it thoroughly. Once all goes well (it
should) it is safe to perform a supported migration/renaming as documented in
the nw guides.

A search for 'migration' and 'upgrade' on this list may give more clues. This
question has been asked on this list several times.

Jee