Networker

[Networker] Send mminfo results into split column csv file

2013-07-22 16:18:53
Subject: [Networker] Send mminfo results into split column csv file
From: Vygur <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:11:52 -0700
Afternoon everyone,
I'm not very strong on my awk commands and was wondering if someone could help
me figure this out in creating a script that can help me do this?
I'm running the following command:
mminfo -avot -t "two years ago" -q type="LTO Ultrium-4" -q "olabel<='06/06/13'"
-r "volume(25),barcode, type, volaccess(25), volflags, volretent(25),
olabel(25), labeled(25), mounts, location(25), recycled(15)" | sort -u | grep
-e volume -e 6m > ~/test.csv

I then run "uuencode test.csv test.csv | mail my@address"

The goal is to send the results to the end user who can use excel to sort
everything - how ever the issue i am having is that when it imports everything
into the csv file the columns don't parse into different columns when you open
into excel, everything is just under one column with giant spaces...