Networker

[Networker] Using nsradmin to export the configuration

2013-07-17 16:40:22
Subject: [Networker] Using nsradmin to export the configuration
From: "Clark, Patricia A." <clarkpa AT ORNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:35:02 -0400
I have just been getting back into the driver's seat and was working with
nsradmin to export the networker configuration.  Even with turning on the
options to show everything, the only types that are found are:

nsradmin> types
                 Known types: NSR auditlog, NSR log, NSR remote agent,
                              NSR system port ranges, NSRLA;

I have several directives, schedules, devices, etc which are quite present in
the NMC, but I don't see when I go to print out everything.  Right now I just
want a generic dump.  What am I missing here?

Patti Clark
Linux System Administrator
Research and Development Systems Support Oak Ridge National Laboratory