Networker

[Networker] Networker cloning session stalled, waiting for adv_file disk

2013-07-09 00:13:10
Subject: [Networker] Networker cloning session stalled, waiting for adv_file disk
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:12:46 -0700
As your device is attached to a storage node, you may try to stop/restart its
NW client daemon. The server will try to attach to the device when it can
connect again.

If this does not help, I am afraid you have to cancel the process and
unmount/remount the disk media. Then repat the session.

Also i urge you to update and use NW 8 with its new 'synthetic full' feature
instead of the legacy save set consolidation.