Networker

[Networker] NMC 7.4 SP2 Problem contacting server BCK:Connection Refused

2013-04-30 01:52:21
Subject: [Networker] NMC 7.4 SP2 Problem contacting server BCK:Connection Refused
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:45:57 -0700
Hello,

I do not really understand what you want to tell us due to the different nature
of the messages.

The first one ("Problem contacting server BCK:Connection Refused") points to an
issue where the administrator cannot contact the NW server.

However, the message "Jukebox ADIC: (Not ready to accept commands)" indicates a
problem at the jukebox - it looks like somebody has taken it offline. Please
make sure that this is not the case.

Without the context nobody will really be able to help you.
Besides that let me suggest that you update NW as 7.4.2 is about 5 years old.