Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker media: (alert) waiting for LTO Ultrium-4 tape xxx

2013-03-17 14:59:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker media: (alert) waiting for LTO Ultrium-4 tape xxx
From: Rainer Rethmeier <rethmeier.rainer AT WEB DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 19:58:33 +0100
Hi,
check the messages of the Linux system (/var/log/messages, but I am not sure)
if you find some hints about access to the device, or about some hardware
topics.
Did you install the latest version of 7.5 ? I know that there were some topics
about cloning. Better to read the release supplements in EMC powerlink.
Check if the tape and the save sets are marked as suspect. If yes, try to
relable the tape, properly the cartridge is defect, or the the device.

Regards