Networker

[Networker] How to get percentage complete on running a group backup?

2013-02-18 11:12:23
Subject: [Networker] How to get percentage complete on running a group backup?
From: sonam <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 04:42:11 -0800
Thanks Bingo for the reply.
nsrwatch gives me running status of the groups. Like which group is running,
how much data has been saved and the rate (KB/sec).

Now if i got to know how much total/estimated(as u said) data is to be saved
for that group or the save set attached to the particular group, I can
calculate percentage of saved data.

rite?

Can you please tell me how to get estimate data to be saved for the particular
group.
Please help me out in this. I am looking to it for last one week and now all
exhausted.

Sonam