Networker

[Networker] SV: [Networker] Networker 7.6 unable to set up VSS file system

2013-01-08 03:43:59
Subject: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Networker 7.6 unable to set up VSS file system
From: Tony Albers <Tony.Albers AT PROACT DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:43:38 +0000
Hmm..

First, what does "vssadmin list writers" say on the client? (run in a terminal
as administrator) If any of the writers are not in stable mode, you should
restart the VSS service(s).

Also, there might be more info in the savegrp log files on the NW server, these
are usually temporarily stored under /nsr/temp/sg/savegroupname/...

Furthermore, there might be something in the log files on the client, these are
to be found in the installation directory under logs if I remember correctly.

So check those out and see if there's anything obvious in there.

/tony