Networker

[Networker] Deleting indexes of deleted clients

2012-12-11 09:55:20
Subject: [Networker] Deleting indexes of deleted clients
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:41:26 -0500
I have a lot of index folders for clients that I have removed, and I need
the disk space back. What would be the best way to remove them? (besides
looking at my current list of clients, and just deleting any index folder
that isn't on that list,  from the OS, I mean)

Is there an easy way to gracefully  clean those indexes out? I had hoped
that there was something I could do with the "nsrim" utility or similar,
but it doesn't appear so, unless I'm just missing it..

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM