Networker

[Networker] Older NW clients with v7.6.4.3 server

2012-11-27 15:19:02
Subject: [Networker] Older NW clients with v7.6.4.3 server
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:18:30 -0500
Hi everyone,

We're getting ready to upgrade our NetWorker server to v7.6.4.3.  We have some
servers running older versions of the client software - mostly v7.2.2.  Has
anyone run this mix?  Did you have problems?  I'm just wondering if we will
need to upgrade a bunch of clients in order to do the server upgrade
successfully.

Thanks.
Teresa

Teresa Biehler
Information and Technology Services
Rochester Institute of Technology
Ross 10-A426
103 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
585-475-5594
teresa.biehler AT rit DOT edu<mailto:teresa.biehler AT rit DOT edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.