Networker

Re: [Networker] all sessions slow at some time during backup

2012-11-25 19:13:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] all sessions slow at some time during backup
From: Andy Fahy <farske10 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 00:06:42 +0000
A couple of things you could try.

Test each server backups by using the bigasm function on each server and drive.
A 10 Gb test file created by bigasm on each server and then compare the backup
times and throughput. This may indicate if you have any type of bottleneck.

I know your using a unix backup server but are they windows clients. Is the AV
causing issues?

good luck