Networker

[Networker] all sessions slow at some time during backup

2012-11-24 17:07:19
Subject: [Networker] all sessions slow at some time during backup
From: jeronimo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 14:06:39 -0800
This is actually 7.5 SP2.

So aside from "it's buggy anyway" is there something I can do?

I don't see any load on the networker server either, if it's having trouble
building or rebuilding indexes or whatever there should be some sign, shouldn't
there?

Also I still don't understand the problem with parallelism.

You're talking about nsrindexd, nsrjobd. Can I read up on those issues
somewhere?