Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR76 SP4 & Optimized disk reading ...

2012-11-16 00:51:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR76 SP4 & Optimized disk reading ...
From: joe lin <joelin1111 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:50:29 -0800
Hi Tim,

I was looking on the internet, I thought the feature is NSR_READ_SIZE
described in (
http://nsrd.moab.be/2012/07/07/networker-7-6-sp4-is-generally-available/#1).

On a side note?  Would NSR_DEV_BLOCK_SIZE work if I was writing to
DataDomain?    I have some large databases that I am backing up that might
improve with a larger BLOCK_SIZE.