Networker

Re: [Networker] How to add NIC drivers to NW Win 2008 DR image

2012-11-09 09:52:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to add NIC drivers to NW Win 2008 DR image
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 09:44:17 -0500
Please respond to list mail on the list, so others can follow along,
thanks.

Joanne kindly sent me a PDF of "Customizing the Networker Windows Disaster
ISO image" , which looks to be exactly what I need. As soon as I finish
the other restores and rebuilds they need, I will dive into this.

If you support Win2008, this should be something  you need to be doing,
apparently. Make the ISO image have all needed NIC and disk (RAID) drivers

Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM
Philadelphia Housing Authority
2500 Jackson St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Tel:  215-684-4180
Cell: 215-252-0143
<mailto:michael.leone AT pha.phila DOT gov>