Networker

Re: [Networker] EMC Networker with Avamar

2012-11-06 17:37:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] EMC Networker with Avamar
From: Dalvenjah FoxFire <dalvenjah AT DAL DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:36:45 -0800
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of licenses/enablers did you have to
acquire for NetWorker for it to integrate with Avamar?

I have a site with both, and we tried getting the two to speak to each other,
but Networker-directed Avamar backups would always fail with a license error,
and we couldn't determine what license it was actually looking for.

Thank you in advance!

-dalvenjah