Networker

Re: [Networker] What are the barcode requirements for Networker

2012-11-04 07:25:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] What are the barcode requirements for Networker
From: Dag Nygren <dag AT newtech DOT fi>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:19:24 +0200
On Friday 02 November 2012 15:25:11 Tony Albers wrote:
> Dag, can you point me to that documentation?
>
> I'm seeing a different behaviour, so I'd like to check to make sure.

Hi again,

sorry for the late answer. Have been a bit busy.

The "documentation" I was talking about is the in the class material of the
offcial training for Networker I am teaching. The slide has been there for some
years and
it might well reflect old behaviour...
Would be nice to get it confirmed/revised by someone from engineering.
It needs to be fixed in case it is wrong!

Best
Dag

--
Dag Nygren                               email: dag AT newtech DOT fi
Oy Espoon NewTech Ab                     phone: +358 9 8024910